Learn How To Embed A Video To Your Blogpost In WordPress
Videos make your blogpost more attractive to your readers. Based on study, 88% of your audience stays in you post whenever a video is included.
There are two ways to embed a video to your WordPress blogpost.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Create your video and upload to Youtube.
2. Locate the video that you've uploaded.
3. Click the Share link (under the video)
4. A pop-up will appear, click the ‘COPY’ button.
Access Your WordPress Admin Panel
6. In the WP Editor, locate your cursor where you want the video embedded and paste the YouTube video address that was copied previously.
Then, you'll see that WordPress will show the video in position.
7. Click the Update button to complete.
8. Once you've saved your video, click on the preview button to see the embedded video in your blog post.
An amazing way to keep your readers entertained!